June 21, 2011

Happy Father's Day

We started our Father's Day weekend with a trip to Union City to see my parents. Stella always has a big time there and my parents just love her being there. We went to Reelfoot Lake to visit family and ended the night at Boyett's for some fried catfish - my Dad's Father's Day dinner pick.

And Sunday after naps, we went for a walk at Radnor Lake (see picture of Chip and Stella above). Stella loves the outdoors and had a great time throwing rocks into the lake. Then we took Daddy out for Mexcian food and margaritas - Chip's pick. And we never have to convince Stella that cheese dip is a good idea.

When I look at this face, he is what I see. I am so thankful every day for this little family. We love you, Daddy. Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

  1. As usual, love the story and the pics. Happy Father's Day to Chip and Mark. Looks like y'all had a great weekend! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete