January 14, 2009

Birthday Buddies


Please meet our friends Yanique and Baby Ian. Yanique and I met at Whole Foods while working on an event together. I was pregnant when we met, and so was Yanique, though she didn't know it yet.

We saw each other whenever she was in the store and kept up with each other through email. Our pregnancies were so close together and we were able to share the ups and downs and help each other navigate this crazy, new experience.

To our surprise, Ian and Stella were born on the same day within hours of one another! We were at different hospitals and didn't realize until weeks later when we finally got above water enough to email. So sweet!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool. I was pregnant with my baby the same time as my best friend and we were due on the same day, but ended up being born exactly 2 weeks apart. Love your blog by the way. we have mutual friends, Karen T and Amy L. so I've kind of kept up with you over the past few years as we have been through similar experiences :)

    ReplyDelete