June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day


I am not sure that when Chip became a Dad, he knew what a great Father he would be. He is just insane about this girl. And in this moment, he is just about as happy as he can get; his little girl, in a Braves hat and tomahawk, on the way to see his favorite team play my Dad's favorite team.

 
And this picture just makes me laugh or shake my head in disbelief. Somehow I have managed to marry someone very similar to my Dad. Funny how that happens. I grew up going to ballgames most every Summer with my family; not exactly the favorite pastime of a 13 year old girl who never liked sports. So here I am, with my daughter, who now catches a game of her own every Summer. I hope she likes baseball. :)
 
 
 This is a shot of my Dad and I participating in the Survivor's Walk @ The Walk of Hope in Union City, TN. My hometown puts on quite the show and has raised 1.5 million dollars towards Cancer research. Amazing.

Happy Father's Day to the men in my life! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment