October 4, 2009

Light the Night Walk

I have never been much of a "team player". I didn't play sports or have many extra curricular activities to speak of. I am certainly a far cry from a leader. But, in the face of my illness, it seems that I was chosen.

Team Jordan is a name we use often in our home. It started with Chip and I and then we added Stella, so it seemed the natural selection to name my team. I am proud to say that through the efforts of my team and so many generous contributors, Team Jordan was able to raise $2500 towards helping find a cure for Lymphoma and Leukemia. I am more than proud.

It was a picture perfect night. The weather was amazing, the Nashville skyline was the back drop and my dear friends and family walked with me for what is now personally, a very important cause. I thank them.

To see more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment