March 30, 2009

Because My Mother Said So

Posted by Picasa
We were in West Tennessee this weekend for a visit with my family. My Mother let me know before hand that I should bring a white onesie with me, because she was going to put Stella in the "Easter dress" that she bought her and take a picture.

I am not a girly girl. I do like a high heel (or I used to before a became pregnant/mother) and a fun dress, but I have never been "fru fru". Therefore, to the disappointment of most people that I know, I do not dress Stella in such things. But, Stella does own many of these things somehow...

Well, here is a photo that we captured with our camera and I must admit that she looks pretty cute. She looks "beautiful" my Mother says.

4 comments:

  1. I think she looks darling. And at least the dress isn't too frilly and lacey. It's just right. Your mother did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say that I agree with your mom, she is Beautiful. Hope you are doing well.
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her dress, and she looks adorable! Sure you are not surprised that I love the dress.... BUT.... where is the bow that goes in her hair??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious - it's not TOO fru fru - good job Shelia!! The white looks good on her - with just that touch of pink. She is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete