December 25, 2008

All I Want For Christmas...

Today we celebrated Stella's second first Christmas at my parents' home in Georgia, a beautiful 65-degree Christmas afternoon that made "Let It Snow" playing on the radio feel a bit out of place. My Grandfather from South Carolina met Stella for the first time, as did my Aunt and Uncle from Chattanooga, and like the star she is, Stella loved every minute of attention.

We started the day with a private Stella-Markana-Chip present exchange, and Stella was kind enough to pose with one of the books I made for her.


I swear her face isn't stuck like this.

Stella also surprised us all by receiving an unexpected present, or presents - her two front teeth! (Yeah, I know. My Dad started singing the song the minute we found them.)

We hope everyone had a great day with those dearest to them. Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. From here, that book cover looked like some kind of Japanese magazine!

    ReplyDelete