July 6, 2008

Get Your Stella Fix Here

I launched a new photo gallery page for those who want (or need) to see more pictures than I tend to post on the blog site. Also, I hate to keep bombarding personal email accounts with large files.

So, from now on, you can visit our online photo gallery at http://picasaweb.google.com/ChipJordan72. I also added this link to the blog's right-side Favorite Links for easy access.

I've set the gallery to allow downloading and print ordering (Mom), so let me know if something doesn't work as expected. For those who choose to download and print to a personal printer (Mom), let me know if the quality is good enough. I tried to keep the file sizes to a minimum, but I'm not sure if it's too low for good prints.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I just checked out all of the photos and she is SOOOO cute!!! Markana you look great in all of the photos too! If you thought I was a blog stalker before, as my husband so eloquently put it, then I will definitely be one now! Isn't it amazing how you find yourself just sitting and staring at them in amazement and there are never enough photos, so keep 'em coming!!! Congrats again - we are really so thrilled for all three of you and so excited about meeting Stella. Call me if you need anything - I know we aren't in Nashville, but maybe we could help anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete