May 23, 2008

"I don't think so"

Week 33

Markana has come in contact with several friends and colleagues in the past few days that have greeted her with smiles and a quick, "So, how much longer?" When she replies, "About seven weeks," they all say, "uh...I don't think so."

And that would be fine with us. We're ready.

I'm using my daughter as an excuse to buy new toys (a true Dad already), the first of which is an off-camera flash for my digital camera. The excuse is that it'll make our Stella photos better, and my defense against M's suspicions is, "Do you want to be the one to explain to Stella why we have no good pictures of her?" Heh heh.

So far, my subjects aren't much help and my training is slow-going. Markana went to bed after about 7 head shots. Jack won't look at me if I pick up the camera.

So I had to find a willing participant that wouldn't tire under the demands of an amateur photo shoot.



Really captures his pensive side, huh?

3 comments:

  1. Grover looks amazing- the flash really brings out his true beauty!
    Love you guys- see you next weekend!
    Eba

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great Markana and I know that you both are so ready to meet Stella - so are we! I hope that you are feeling well - take it all in - it goes by so quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete